- Grammatical accuracy
- Lexical resources
- Non-verbal communication: gesture, gesticulation
باید با چهره ، حرکت دستها ، چشم ، نگاه و … اعتماد به نفس و تسلط خود را نشان بدهیم.
- I graduated from “X” university in 2005 and am a B.A. /M.A. holder in the field of economics.
- I’m a graduate of economics from “X” university and I hold a B.A. /M.A. in the major.
- I did a B.A. /M.A. in the field of economics in “X” university and my graduation date goes back to 2 years ago when I was 25.
- I’m doing a B.A. /M.A. in the field of economics in “X” university.
- Currently, I’m majoring in economics in the B.A. /M.A. level and the name of university is “X” which is located /situated in Mashad and I’m hopefully going to graduate in less than 2 years.
- I’m currently 25 but within 2 هفته I will turn 26.
- I have 5 siblings altogether with 2 being my brothers and the rest my sisters.
- I have 2 elder brothers.
- I have 2 younger brothers.
- The last and dearest
- Next to the last/first
- Middle child
*از age برای خودتان استفاده نکنید فقط برای دیگران استفاده کنید.
- I’ve got 2 brothers whose names are Ali and Hesam and are aged 25 and 28 respectively.
- I have a 55-year old friend.
- I have a 2-year age different with my sister. *من با خواهرم ۲ سال اختلاف سنی دارم.
- I’m about to divorce my spouse.
- I’m currently engaged and plan to marry my fiancé in less than/about a year.
- I’ve been married for 5 years now and I’m fully satisfied and delighted with my current marital life.
- I’m single/unmarried for the time being but I hope/plan to get married in less than 5 years.
- I’m single/unmarried for the moment and I do hope to stay this way for good/forever/for my whole life.
- I hold no job for the time being but I hope to make a perfect. (your job manager) in not a very distant future/in a near future.
- I make a living as a …………….. امرار معاش می کنم به عنوان یک …
- I’m currently seeking a job which is/can be relevant to/pertinent to my expertise (specialty).
به دنبال یک شغل می گردم و …
- I specialize at doing sth. من تخصص دارم در …
- I’m specialized at doing sth.
- I find myself adequately/sufficiently specialize at …
- Quite sorrowfully/regrettably, the job I hold at present is hardly relevant to my academic studies/educational background.
Why did you choose this job? →:
- I chose to go for teaching for two main/major reasons, first is that teaching is adequately relevant/pertinent to my academic background and more importantly it is what I take maximum pleasure doing/I greatly enjoy doing.
- I have a deep/strong passion for my job=I am passionately interested in my job=I very much thrive on my job.
- The passport to success in my job is to be as approachable and agreeable as possible to the client and enjoy a high degree to creativity, accountability and perhaps most importantly flexibility.
- I do sth which is more of an avocation to me than a business or an official career.
*بهترین جمله ای که هنگام ورود در ابتدا باید به … بگوییم:
- Good afternoon Ma’am/Sir
- May I take/have a seat?
- May I be seated?
- Would you mind if I took/had a seat?
*این برای شروع مکالمه است نه برای خداحافظی:
- Hello, it’s nice/pleasant/great/fine to meet/see you …
- Hello, I’m really glad/ delighted/ pleased/ overjoyed/ intrigued to meet/see you…
* برای خداحافظی:
- Goodbye, It was so nice/pleasant/great/delightful seeing/meeting
- Goodbye, I really got glad/delighted/pleased/overjoyed meeting you/seeing you/talking to you.
- May I leave?
- Do you mind if I leave?
- Shall I go?
Saying Hello: Saying Goodbye:
- Hello Goodbye
- Hi Bye
- Good Morning … Good Night …
- Aloha Tata
- How do you do? See you
- What’s up? See you later/ then/ tomorrow/ …
- How are you doing? Catch you later
- How’s it going? So long
- How’s everything going?
- How was your day/ job/ work/…?